– Dedicated Mastering Engine for Exceptional-Quality Audio
– Levelling via K-System Meter
– 16-bit, 192kHz and High Dynamic Range Audio for Sound Quality
– Non-Variable Peak Limiting
– Wordlength Reduction is Free of Auditory Clutter
– Intuitive Graphical User Interface
– Assignable Peak Level and Word Length Limits
– Supports Regular and Quad Split Limits
– Audition Mode for Easy Manual Tuning
– Automatic Monitor Reduction for Safe Peak Level
– Visualize Peak (Peak Parameter) Level and Limiter Status
– Non-Linear Slope Limiting
– Professional Mastering Level Adjustments with Easy Manipulation
– Multimode Limiting (i.e. 3 Band), 4 Band, and 9 Band Limiting
– Dual Mode Headroom Limiting
– Audiometric Inhibition for Safety
– Total Control for Band Ratios
– Auto-Adjust to Equipment Signal Levels (for Customizing Limiting Curves)
– 16-bit Sample Rate and High Dynamic Range for Realistic Sound Reproduction
– Automatic Gain Control via Monitor, Limiter, and Master Levels
– Offset on/off
– Input/Output/Midrange volume management
– Display and Recording Levels
– Input and Output Channels
– User Presets
PSP Xenon was my first limiter with a lot of features. It was important for me to find a plug-in that I would be able to work with without any complicated settings. PSP Xenon does not disappoint, being very easy to use with its 8-band custom level adjustment and word length reduction functions. There is also a nice option to “audition” the levels and word lengths before being forced to actually use them.
These were my initial thoughts when I saw the demo of Xenon, I was impressed and amazed with the results and sound quality. Being a beginner, I was able to get some good sound out of my samples and tones with Xenon. I was able to get my sounds to sound nice, with the right limiter.
I am a software developer that has developed a lot of custom software but only had a few experiences with a professional level limiter. I’ve been using PSP Xenon for the past couple of weeks, and I must say that I’ve found a quality control and level of adjustment that I would not expect from a limiter. I do not feel that I have to
Slim and transparent is the name of the game when it comes to PSP Xenon. With its solid, smooth response, PSP Xenon is a tool for sonic clean-up. Use it for mastering applications, especially mastering high-resolution files, and on any content that needs tightening up. It will take your audio from muddied to classic.
For technical support, check out the http://www.logicpro.com website.
* Dual, independent channels of 64-bit, floating-point precision signal path
* Dual-stage limiter circuit with integrated Leveller
* Super-fine audio analysis, emphasis and compression controls
* Super-fine audio expansion, compression and panning controls
* Dual floating-point master section with a super-fast internal analyzer
* Dual floating-point volume section for mastering applications
* Full-screen display and export control
* Advanced user-friendly interface
* Switchable audio/video mix-down
* Built-in K-System metering
* Automatic audio and video tagging
* Configurable ROOT NOTES
* Built-in gain controller
* User-selectable audio feedback levels
* Built-in factory presets
* Built-in Metering and Export control
* Dual XLR/TRS balanced inputs and outputs
* USB or iLok license code required to use iLok connection on Windows XP or higher
* USB 2.0 interface
* OSX 10.4.8, 10.5.6, 10.6.4, 10.6.5, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
* Windows XP or higher (Win32 or Win64)
* DX10 Compatible driver
* DirectX Compatible video card
1.0 – – 08/22/2006
Please note that the PSP Xenon plug-in is supplied as a single DLL file.
You will also need a copy of the PSP Xenon plugin, or the enhanced PSP Xenon DLL.
You may download both of these from the website http://www.logicpro.com.
You will also need a license code that will allow you to use the Xenon plug-in.
If you do not already have a license code, you may purchase one from the website http://www.logicpro.com.
Thank you so much for your interest in PSP Xenon. I hope you enjoy using the Xenon plug-in as much as I have enjoyed developing it.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at:
This is a bargain if you’re wanting
*Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
*RAM: 512MB RAM
*VRAM: 2GB VRAM
*Hard Disk: Free space approximately 750MB.
*Recommended: 4 GB RAM
*Hard Disk: 2GB VRAM
*Minimum: 1GB VRAM
*Required: 2GB VRAM
*Processor: Dual Core processor
*CPU: Intel i3-4200