It's not very often you'll need to employ the specialized partitioning capabilities of disk management utilities. However, if you do happen to have a hard disk-related emergency or you simply want to casually manage your computer's partitions, then it's a good thing that there are a lot of good choices to choose from.
One such disk management application goes by the name of NIUBI Partition Editor and can be had in 5 tiers: Free, Professional, Server, Enterprise, and Technician.
What's it all about and what it can do for you
Just like most other comprehensive disk management tools out there, it too can help you resize, create, hide, format, move, rename, delete and performs a wide array of other operations on your computer's partitions, mostly without forcing you to reboot your PC.
Additionally, it's also capable of migrating data and changing the partitions' statuses between Logical and Primary without requiring anything more than a few mouse clicks on your part. What's more, it can just as easily convert NTFS drives to FAT32 and vice-versa.
Other noteworthy features include the app's Virtual mode that allows you to avoid potentially catastrophic disk management mistakes (meaning you can redo your steps before proceeding forth with the changes). It also comes with support for multiple storage options such as internal and external hard disk drives (Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, all types of Hardware RAID).
A few insights regarding its installation and user interface and, more importantly, the paid editions
We're happy to report that NIUBI Partition Editor is just as user-friendly and as widely-accessible like most similar solutions of this sort, even though, you may have preferred it in a tad bit more stylish package.
Installation is simple when it comes to all its versions, and there aren't that many changes regarding overall user experience between the tiers. Since we're on the subject, we would like to point out that, unsurprisingly, some advanced features are only available through the paid versions.
For instance, by opting for one of the paid versions, you're provided with the useful RollBack data protection feature, as well as with the possibility of creating all sorts of bootable media. There's also a Server Edition that, as its name suggests, brings forth all the advantages of the Professional edition with the added bonus of being capable of running on Server editions of Windows. More information about the product's editions can be found here.
Comprehensive disk management tool that's well worth your attention, even though it's not all that different from the competition
To conclude, NIUBI Partition Editor is an all-in-one disk management solution that boasts enough useful and advanced features, available through various editions, that should come in handy to both day-to-day and professional users.
The program can handle a wide range of storage options, including internal and external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, Windows Server file systems and much more. It’s capable of managing the partitions with their operations, setting the statuses and hiding them. There’s also a Virtual mode that allows you to avoid potentially disastrous disk management mistakes (meaning you can redo your steps before proceeding forth with the changes).
NIUBI Partition Editor Crack Free Download Features:
-Support for multiple storage options, including internal and external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, Windows Server file systems and much more.
-Selective File System Conversion
-Specify the extent of the operation as well as the destination in advance.
-Seamless Migration of Files and Settings
-Support for multiple bootable media, such as Windows and Linux bootable CD/DVD/USB devices.
-Renaming and Deleting Disk Partitions
-GPT Disk Partitioning, including In-Use, Boot, Recovery and Free Space information.
-Exporting/Importing Disk Partitions
-Resizing partition, moving partitions, deleting partitions and hiding partitions.
-Disable all, but 1 partition, etc.
-Partition Creation and Operation
-Format, Initialize, Hide, Rename, Protect, Swap and Delete Partitions.
-Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server Embedded 2008, Windows Server Embedded 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Linux, Linux Mint, Ubuntu and all flavors of Ubuntu, Mac OS X, and all flavors of Linux.
-Partitioning options include GPT Disk, MBR Disk, DOS Disk, MBR Disk, and GPT Disk.
-The program uses NTfile command to migrate data.
-There’s also a Virtual Mode.
-The program is 100% Free.
-The program supports Non-GPT Disk.
-Saves time and lets you to take some less time, there is no need to reboot the system after changing options.
-Trial version is fully functional, the program includes all functions without limitations.
-The trial version can run for 15 days, after which
Simple, easy to use and saves time, KEYMACRO is the ultimate replacement for the standard Notepad, providing an intuitive interface with lots of special features. KEYMACRO supports two dozen or so built-in functions such as WYSIWYG color and font styles, rich text editing, copy/paste, search and replace, line numbering, undo and redo, custom hot keys, Unicode, Unicode symbols and special characters, export to HTML, RTF and PDF. Furthermore, the program’s powerful batch conversion function provides more than fifty built-in conversion options (Text to HTML, Text to RTF, Text to PDF, Text to HTML with tags, HTML to Text, HTML to RTF, HTML to PDF, HTML to Txt, HTML to Text with tags, etc.). Supports Unicode symbols and Unicode custom hot keys, Unicode symbols. Key macro is the first and only program of its kind that will recognize all symbol hot keys and then convert them to English characters. The program’s own editor allows you to insert hots keys and add “hot button” macros. The program also offers an unique feature where you can copy, cut, paste, delete or format text simply by typing the associated hotkey. Every action is handled via the keyboard (without the need for mouse clicks). Keymacro also has the most powerful built-in database application of its kind. It allows you to import and export any type of database including plain text, txt, html, html with tags, HTML, HTML with tags, RTF, RTF with tags, PDF, and more. It can also be used to export data from and import data into Excel, Access, Word, Access, Word, and any other database. Other unique features include the ability to export directly to a word processor, image editor, spreadsheet, presentations software, and device (usb, serial, parallel, audio tape, cdr, dvd, disk, hard disk, floppy, and CD/DVD-RW). Keymacro can even create shortcut buttons (Windows shell style) and email customized macros that run any program, web page, text document, email, and much more. Keymacro was designed for all users, regardless of skill level. New users can learn the program in minutes while experts can customize and modify the functionality of the program in days. With Keymacro you can do just about anything with your data. Easily perform advanced text processing and batch conversion tasks. Export to PDF, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and HTML
SuperDisk Partition Manager is a Windows disk management tool that allows you to quickly and easily manage, format, and create partitions of all sizes without the need for a reboot. All it takes is a few mouse clicks to get the job done and SuperDisk Partition Manager will let you do it in no time.
SuperDisk Partition Manager is a highly-configurable and highly-customizable partitioning tool that allows you to easily create, resize, and format partitions of any size, within any drive, across any number of drives, all by just a few mouse clicks. It also lets you convert existing partitions to FAT32, and it’s even capable of re-creating all sorts of NTFS or FAT32 partitions and removing the ones you don’t need.
SuperDisk Partition Manager offers all the functionality of a complete disk partitioning software suite and everything in one package. If you’re looking for a free partitioning tool that has all the features, SuperDisk Partition Manager is for you.
SuperDisk Partition Manager also boasts an easy-to-use graphical interface, with all the features and options you’d need, including the ability to quickly remove, change, create, resize, format, and convert partitions. It also lets you make as many partitions as you’d like across all of your drives, right from the start, and it can even show you how much space is available and if it’s being used.
SuperDisk Partition Manager includes a number of features and options for making it easier to work with hard drives, such as:
• Built-in Disk Defragmenter, which keeps your system organized by rearranging all the files on your drives
• Easy-to-use Disk Management Utility, which lets you see all the information about your hard drives and partitions, as well as manage and view any available space, and allows you to easily make and delete partitions
• Dual Mode, which lets you easily change between the graphical and command-line interfaces, all without ever needing to reboot your PC
• Free Up Space, which lets you remove all the unused space from your hard drives, partitions, or drives and makes free space available for use, thus giving you more free space to use
• Local and Remote Disk Management, which lets you easily transfer all the data from one of your hard drives to another, as well as to your hard drives located on another computer
• Read/Write NTFS/FAT32, which lets you easily copy files
'If you've ever thought 'Why not just use a partition editor?', you're in luck. 'NIUBI Partition Editor' is a free partition tool that combines the features of a built-in Windows partition editor with features from third-party partition editors like, for example, the 'Partition Wizard' software by Kalypso Media. It has a wide range of features, many of which you might not have even imagined.
Create, convert, split, combine, delete, resize, move, convert between primary and logical partitions, hide, restore and delete partitions, backup partitions, bootable partition, move, copy and format partitions, convert between Linux and Windows filesystems, change partition name, create, delete, change, create, delete and convert partitions for FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, exFAT UFS and BFS.
– Fix display problem in Windows 7/8 when using wireless network connection.
– Improve compatibility with Windows 7
– Fix “Partition is not an internal drive” problem.
– Fix displaying of time with some formats.
– Fix recovery file creation on NTFS partitions.
– Fix error when opening partition map file when using Virtual Machine.
– Fix bug when trying to convert a partition from primary to logical.
– Fix error when restoring a partition when using dynamic disks.
– Fix display of extension names of drives and partitions.
– Fix memory allocation of the memory buffer used for disk access.
– Fix displaying of space left on a partition.
– Fix bug when closing dialog.
– Fix bug when creating new partitions.
– Fix problem when migrating data to a partition that has the same name as a drive.
– Fix bug when renaming partition.
– Fix bug when creating new partition.
– Fix bug when formatting a partition.
– Fix bug when copying partition to another drive.
– Fix bug when resizing a partition.
– Fix bug when resizing a partition in virtual machine.
– Fix bug when converting a partition to FAT32.
– Fix bug when converting a partition to NTFS.
– Fix bug when restoring a partition to a different drive.
– Fix bug when creating a partition for Linux.
– Fix bug when creating a partition for Linux.
– Fix bug when creating a partition for Linux.
– Fix problem when trying to convert a partition that has no data on it.
– Fix bug when resizing a primary partition to make room for a logical.
– Fix bug when moving a primary partition to another drive.
– Fix problem when trying to move a primary partition to another drive.
– Fix bug when opening a partition map file.
– Fix bug
OS: Windows 7 64-bit (or later)
Windows 7 64-bit (or later) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ 2.2 GHz or higher
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ 2.2 GHz or higher Memory: 1 GB RAM
1 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 2800 1GB or higher
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 1GB