It works pretty much like Paint.
You can draw lines, circles, rectangles, curves, ellipses, splines, and polygons.
It supports 2D or 3D drawing.
You can draw on a specified coordinate system (Cartesian, polar, spherical) or define your own.
You can also specify the options of your console drawing application.
Using of this drawing application is very simple, you only have to specify the coordinates of the beginning and end of your line or the end of the curve and the option settings.
It saves your drawing in an easy to use BMP file.
You can open it by double-clicking on this file.
It is a very handy program, that is powerful and easy to use.
There are plenty of options to use the full power of this drawing program.
This drawing program works just like Paint for Windows.
Want a full featured graphics editor?
Make use of the 70-bit color support available, and fine control over drawing sizes with the transform-magnification of up to 1,000:1 (2^70). And it’s the only bitmap editor you’ll ever need:
Best-in-class plug-in support: The best graphics apps are easy to use, and WinRar’s plug-ins can be written specifically to integrate well with the Windows® environment, and work without problems with any other application that supports plug-ins.
No installation required: Installing WinRar programs is a nightmare. But, WinRar’s Plug-ins are self-contained, and do not require installation. In fact, you can delete the plug-ins after use to remove the program files.
Unlimited disk space: Windows® operating systems need a lot of disk space to store programs and system files. WinRar’s plug-ins are stored in compressed archives, and do not require any disk space.
Add the software to your system
The ultimate Windows® archiving application!
WinRar is the ultimate Windows® archiving tool! It allows you to archive and backup your files without worrying about the hardware limitations imposed by Windows® operating systems.
WinRar is an archiving tool, as well as a file manager. It can compress and decompress your files and folders to create small, self-contained archives.
Can read or write all popular archives, such as 7-Zip, ZIP, TAR, GZ
The amount of time a student spends on the internet has increased substantially over the last decade.
It is estimated that the average university student spends six hours a week on the internet
This study will investigate the ethical issues related to using the internet to the extent that most students are involved with at least some of these.
This will include the following topics: academic honesty, plagiarism, intellectual property, research, the internet as a source of information, and plagiarism.
Academic Integrity and Plagiarism Introduction:
Some writers claim that the purpose of their writing is just to write and not for
Academic honesty is the obligation to work honestly. It is very important that students
be honest with themselves and with others.
There is a difference between cheating, plagiarism, cheating and other forms of academic dishonesty.
Cheating and cheating in the strict sense means trying to gain an unfair advantage over other students
through dishonest means.
What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism means taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own.
It may also be just repeating a portion of someone else’s work or words.
Plagiarism is easy to do and may not even be noticed by others.
Academic dishonesty is a far more serious matter than plagiarism and cheating.
It is the use of a work, idea, opinion, etc., as one’s own when it is not.
It is cheating when a student does not know the rules of academic honesty.
This includes copying an entire paper from the internet or stealing from others.
This may involve copying someone else’s work word for word and presenting it as one’s own.
This may even include taking someone else’s ideas, formulas or computer programs and passing them off as one’s own.
What is cheating?
Cheating is a far more serious offense than plagiarism.
Cheating is not plagiarizing when one is trying to gain a personal advantage by cheating.
This may include taking an exam before the tests are given or taking a test for one’s own grade, rather than one’s classmates.
Cheating also includes using academic resources and equipment without permission, including borrowing and using someone else’s personal computer and/or modem.
Cheating is one of the most serious crimes in a high school.
Why do students cheat?
The principal reason students cheat is to get a passing grade in a class.
They may be
1) Install this application (click below for a download link)
2) The application opens as a simple Windows Console program
3) You can draw vectors on the console with your mouse or stylus
4) There is a drawing area where you can draw up to seven different vectors on
5) You can change the color of the drawing area, the color of the vector head and the color of the background
6) You can also move the drawing area with your mouse,
7) You can create a copy of your drawing in the drawing area by pressing Ctrl-C
8) You can save the drawing in a file
9) You can undo all your drawing operations by pressing the Ctrl-Z button
10) You can view the available drawing options by pressing the F1 key
11) You can view all the installed drawing programs by pressing the F10 key
12) You can exit the console by pressing the F11 key
13) There are two mouse buttons available for use in this application: the right button is used for drawing and the left button is used for erasing
14) The application can be used to create a polyline of vectors. This can be achieved by drawing several vectors on the console and then pressing the F2 key
15) You can copy the polyline from the console to your clipboard, then paste it on a document by pressing Ctrl-P
16) You can copy the polyline from your clipboard to the console by pressing Ctrl-V
17) You can format your text on the console using the F11 key
18) You can add text to your drawing using the F12 key
19) You can make use of a number of drawing options. The available drawing options can be set up in the Options dialog box. You can also create several drawing options for use with the Drawing Area (Ctrl-O)
20) The Console Drawing application can be used to create a polyline of vectors. This can be achieved by drawing several vectors on the console and then pressing the F2 key
21) You can copy the polyline from the console to your clipboard, then paste it on a document by pressing Ctrl-P
22) You can copy the polyline from your clipboard to the console by pressing Ctrl-V
23) You can format your text on the console using the F11 key
24) You can add text to your drawing using the F12 key
25) You can create a copy of your drawing in the
This cool application allows you to make use of the mouse to draw vectors on the console.
As you can see in the video, the application is quite similar to Paint.exe application for Win10 operating system, however the vector drawing offered in this application is much more powerful and easier to use.
You can draw vectors for 3D, 2D or pseudo-3D drawings. All the standard vector drawing tools that are part of MS Paint.
You can make use of the Pencil or Eraser to erase unwanted vectors. You can also select other tools like the Vector Transform to transform the vectors.
You can even make use of the special shapes offered in the program to get more creative with your drawings.
This program allows you to work with multiple shapes and vector groups and the path selected can be copied and pasted to make use of as many shapes and groups as you like.
The vector drawing you make can be saved and exported to a standard Windows format. The exported files can be opened with other applications like PowerPoint or other drawing applications.
This useful program works in both WinXP and Win7, and can even be used on Win8 and later.
To be able to use Console Drawing, you need to have a modern version of the MS Paint or Paint.exe application, which you can get at microsoft.com
Once you have Paint.exe on your computer, you can download the application from
The main idea behind this simple but innovative application is to take MS Paint, and make it more simple and more effective.
So now you can actually draw and make use of all the vector drawing tools and the standard shapes offered by MS Paint in a more convenient and much more convenient way.
In this short tutorial, I will show you how to make the Console Drawing application.
Here is the download link to the application for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and later.
The application itself is a console application that works on a desktop PC.
You can make use of it to draw and make use of the vector drawing tools like shape selection, erase, paint, transform, rotate, etc…
Steps To Get Started With Console Drawing:
Step 1: Creating the Application:
The Console Drawing application is made in C# and.NET framework. You can download the source code from here.
You can see that the application is composed of the following modules:
The Main Form: This is the application main form and displays the user interface and the controls you will be using throughout the application.
You can download the source code from here.
The Basic Drawing Engine: It is an independent class that is used to manage all the drawing and vector tools of the application.
You can download the source code from here.
The Graphics Class: This is a more sophisticated class
• 1.0 GHz Dual Core processor
•3 GB RAM
•320 MB available hard drive space
•1360×768 display resolution
•DirectX version 9.0c
•Minimum of 512MB of VRAM
•Wii UTM 2.0 compatible Wii Remote and Nunchuk required
•DirectX compatible video card
•128MB of free space